- Fill in the Membership Form and send a copy of the form as well as confirmation of payment to our official Gmail account -- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment for 2017/2018 is due by April 1, 2017.
- NB: Our AGM is Thursday, April 20, 2017, and only paid-up members can vote or stand for the Executive Committee.
- NB: Only paid-up schools can invite their library staff (professional and support) to attend for free the May 5th End-of-Year Celebration at the NLB Pod on Victoria St. Others will have to pay $10 per person.
- Please edit your school's "LIST OF NAMES OF PROFESSIONAL LIBRARY STAFF (with voting privileges)" and contact details. NB: If you have people joining your library staff next academic year, you can list them now and let them vote or nominate for a position as of April 20th.
- If your membership status is incorrect, please inform the Treasurer by emailing email@example.com.
2017 AGM Executive Committee Nomination Form (a Google Form) -- submit as many nominations as you like -- for yourself or for someone you know is willing. We will second the nominations right before the AGM. The deadline for submitting nominations is 5pm April 19th. An email will be sent out to the ISLN Google Group by the morning of April 20th, listing all people nominated, ready for voting in the afternoon.
- You can indicate list one person for more than one position -- whether President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Liaison Officer, and/or Webmaster. When we vote, we’ll start with President and anyone who ISN’T elected can still be included in the roster for the next position being voted on, e.g., Vice-President.
2017 AGM Proxy Voting Form -- Fill out this form to indicate who, attending the AGM, can vote on your behalf, if you can't be there on April 20th -- and make sure that form is in the hands of the Secretary before the start of the AGM. You only get a vote if your school is a paid member by April 20th and your name is included in the "LIST OF NAMES OF PROFESSIONAL LIBRARY STAFF (voting privileges)" column on the Official 2017/2018 Membership spreadsheet (link given above).
ISLN Constitution (last amended in 2010) - PDF